Deploy natively in J2EE and .NET environments, on-premises or in the Cloud
SmartGuide is built on a infrastructure that isolates the core engine from the deployment environment. The SmartGuide suite can therefore be deployed in a J2EE as well as a .NET environment and without any feature lag. Applications developed with SmartGuide, called Smartlets®, can be deployed as Portlets, Servlets, Web Parts, User Controls or web services.
Below is partial list of supported platforms and servers. Please contact us for additional information.
SmartGuide Designer users
Once SmartGuide Designer is installed, workers can access it using a modern web browser. No installation is required on their workstation. A screen width of 1280 pixels or more is recommended for an optimal experience using the Designer interfaces.
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Windows 10/8/7/XP
- All Linux (Red Hat, SUSE, CentOS, etc.)
- Sun Solaris
- IBM AIX
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- IBM Liberty Profile
- Oracle WebLogic
- Oracle Application Server
- JBoss CE and EE
- Any other J2EE 1.5 certified application server
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- IBM WebSphere Portal
- Oracle WebLogic Portal
- Oracle WebCenter
- Liferay CE and EE
- SAP Netweaver
- Any other portal application that supports the JSR 168 or JSR 286 standard
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013
- Support for Remote Portlet (WSRP)
SmartGuide can be deployed with or without a database. The following database management systems are supported:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- Any other DBMS with a JDBC or ODBC connector
- Deployment patterns for IBM PureApps
- IBM Softlayer
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Apps Engine
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Have a look at demos of SmartGuide in action.
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP?
Have a rep contact you.