MONTREAL (Quebec), July 27, 2022
Alphinat Inc. (TSXV: NPA) announces a profit of $197,285 for the quarter ended May 31, 2022.
During the quarter under review, Alphinat has focused its efforts on nurturing and expanding its distribution channels and on diversifying its offering. In order to accelerate future growth, Alphinat has considerably broadened its horizons by now counting five main areas of solution deliveries:
- SmartGuide® Grants and Contributions (www.SmartGrants.ca) was developed in conjunction with a federal department of the Canadian Government. This platform offers unparalleled productivity for federal, state and municipal clients creating calls for grants including financial program creations for applications, adjudication and payments;
- SmartGuide® Portal Edition for Dynamics 365 has optimize the way that clients can now create and deploy online services on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions. This offering is available in SaaS mode as well as on-premises;
- SmartGuide® Greenhouse Gas Registry is a green fintech solution allowing governments and industry to work together in reducing the harmful effects of greenhouse gases;
- SmartGuide® Claims solutions were developed in conjunction with a major IT consulting partner, which aim at offering unparalleled productivity to federal, state and municipal clients for financial claims applications, adjudication and settlements for financial compensation and class action settlements with customizable citizen-facing services and internal applications;
- SmartGuide® CIVIC Portal, CIVIC Portal for Permits & Licensing (www.PermitSmart.ca) and SmartGuide® Municipal Cloud are Municipal Cloud and on-premises solutions frontend partner solutions and other digital services for improved user experience for both the cities and their citizens.
During the quarter under review, the Company sold additional SmartGuide Version X SaaS licenses for a major SmartGuide® GreenHouse Gas Registry project to a province through a partner. Alphinat was also commissioned to upgrade another province to our SmartGuide Version X for one of their major permit portals.
For the 3-month period ended May 31, 2022 the Company recorded total revenue of $548,750 compared to $495,796 for the same period in 2021 due mainly to an increase in software solution sales related to a provincial greenhouse gas registry solution.
For the quarter ended May 31, 2022, net income was $197,285 or $0.003 per share. The net income for the period ended May 31, 2021 amounted to $105,251 or $0.0017 per outstanding common share.
Alphinat’s financial statements and Management’s Discussion and Analysis for the quarter ended May 31, 2022 can be found on SEDAR, at www.sedar.com.
At Alphinat, we are driven by the passion to make application development easy for everyone and system interoperability issues a thing of the past. We enable people with the vision of how a finished application should look and behave to be a major part of the development process. After all, what better way to ensure a favorable outcome than to provide those closest to an application’s end-users with a vested interest in its success throughout its development?
That’s why we bring you new ways to empower the right people at the right time in the application development process. At the same time, we’re constantly working to reduce the need to code in order to make application development and maintenance simpler and less error-prone.
So, whether you choose to develop your applications with the help of our low-code platform SmartGuide®, kickstart your project using one of our pre-built apps or engage us or one of our partners to do the work for you, we’re here to help you deploy better applications in record time. Visit us at https://www.alphinat.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Certain statements in this document, including those which express management’s expectations or estimations with regard to the Company’s future performance “constitute «forward-looking statements” as understood by applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements are, of necessity, based on a certain number of estimates and hypotheses; while management considers these to be accurate at the time they are expressed, they are inherently subject to significant uncertainties and risks on the commercial, economic and competitive levels. We advise readers that these forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other known and unknown factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied in these forward-looking statements. A number of factors could cause significant differences between actual results and those described in forward-looking statements. These include, but are not limited to, the Company’s capacity to increase acceptance of its products on the market, and to penetrate new markets; the potential existence of defects or undetected problems in the Company’s products; the Company’s ability to manage its growth; the Company’s ability to compete with others; potential commitments; maintaining the Company’s intellectual property rights and defending against litigation putting those rights in question; the Company’s reliance on the knowledge of its key personnel; and the Company’s access to sufficient capital to finance its future needs. This is a partial and non-exhaustive list of factors that could bear on any of our forward-looking statements. Investors are advised to not rely unduly on forward-looking statements. This advisory applies to all forward-looking statements, whether expressed orally or in writing, attributed to Alphinat or to any individual expressing them in the name of the Company. The Company is under no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements, whether to reflect new information, future events, or other circumstances. Risks and uncertainties that bear on the Company are described in greater detail in the Company’s Annual Report.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information please contact:
Mr. Curtis Page
Chief Executive Officer
(514) 398-9799 ext 225
 Dynamics 365 is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
 Amanda™ is a registered trademark of Granicus