MONTREAL (Quebec), July 14, 2022
Alphinat Inc. (TSXV: NPA) announces the release of SmartGuide “X” and Board of Director changes.
“SmartGuide X introduces several new features and a multitude of improvements to make developing your applications easier than ever” explains Harold Russel Alphinat’s Chief Software Architect, he adds “With this version it has never been so easy and pleasant to create secure web/mobile applications for your organization”.
SmartGuide X focuses on facilitating the integration of source control systems, as well on the addition of numerous functionalities to reduce, more than ever, the use of code in the creation of your apps.
With SmartGuide X it is possible to have dynamic validation messages, recalculate fields, trigger events on fields, or even stop the processing of a sequence of actions.
Multilingual support has also been greatly improved, allowing labels to be translated directly from the Designer interface without the need to use an Excel file.
A brand-new “base theme” is provided which allows much easier customization and facilitates updates.
• Smartlet source files now separated by pages, for easier versioning
• Smartlet localization files in JSON form separated by page, to facilitate version management
• Metadata now available at theme level
• New simplified Smartlets navigation URL, allowing you to ride in default Smartlets multiple modes
• Scripts in beanshell now with highlighting for easier reading
• Rules support via beanshell scripts
• Action GotoSmartlet can now trigger Smartlet initialization destination
• Actions to show/hide a field
• Ability to assign an error message to a field
• Ability to put a read-only field on an action
• New function available to delete cookies
• Extension functions can return arrays of values
• As well as several performance optimizations
Do not hesitate to contact Alphinat at sales@Alphinat.com for more information.
Our teams are involved in a variety of strategic projects. Using SmartGuide they have been able to rapidly delivery solutions with minimal delays, demonstrating the level of productivity that SmartGuide offers our clients and partners.
SmartGuide allows the IT department to focus on the infrastructure, technical conventions, connections to existing systems and demonstrated that it offers our clients and partners the lowest Total Cost of Ownership compared to custom coded solutions.
In order to accelerate future growth, Alphinat has considerably broadens its horizons by now counting four main areas of solution development:
- SmartGuide® Grants and Contributions (www.SmartGrants.ca) was developed in conjunction with a federal department of the Canadian Government. This platform offers unparalleled productivity for federal, state, and municipal clients creating calls for grants including financial program creations for applications, adjudication, and payments;
- SmartGuide® Portal Edition for Dynamics 365 has optimize the way that clients can now create and deploy online services on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions. This offering is available in SaaS mode as well as on-premises;
- SmartGuide® Greenhouse Gas Registry is a green fintech solution allowing governments and industry to work together in reducing the harmful effects of greenhouse gases;
- SmartGuide® Claims solutions were developed in conjunction with a major IT consulting partner, which aims at offering unparalleled productivity to federal, state, and municipal clients for financial claims applications, adjudication, and settlements for financial compensation and class action settlements with customizable citizen-facing services and internal applications;
- SmartGuide® CIVIC Portal, CIVIC Portal for Permits & Licensing (www.PermitSmart.ca), and SmartGuide® Municipal Cloud are Municipal Cloud and on-premises solutions frontend partner solutions and other digital services for improved user experience for both the cities and their citizens.
The team delivers solutions to various federal, state / provincial agencies and municipalities across North America. In addition, the company continues to be involved in supporting its partners to ensure the delivery of solutions to government customers.
Alphinat also announces the retirement of Marcel Elefant from the Board of Directors after many years of tireless services and valuable insights Marcel shared with management and the board.
“We wish to thank Marcel for his time and unwavering support of Alphinat Inc.,” said Michel Lemoine, Chairperson of the board of Alphinat. “We enjoyed hise thoughtful recommendations and shared enthusiasm to help bring Alphinat to a commercial success” he added.
Alphinat welcomes Sridhar (Sri) Subramanian to the Board of Directors of Alphinat as Sri brings 25 years of experience in the software industry including executive roles in marketing and strategic partnership development. “Sri has worked to partner with Alphinat in the past and has helped align our partnership strategy,” said Curtis Page, President, and CEO of Alphinat, he adds “We are thankful to have Sri join our team and his support to management and the board will be impactful”.
Alphinat’s full-filling information can be found on SEDAR, at www.sedar.com.
At Alphinat, we are driven by the passion to make application development easy for everyone and system interoperability issues a thing of the past. We enable people with the vision of how a finished application should look and behave to be a major part of the development process. After all, what better way to ensure a favorable outcome than to provide those closest to an application’s end-users with a vested interest in its success throughout its development?
That’s why we bring you new ways to empower the right people at the right time in the application development process. At the same time, we’re constantly working to reduce the need to code in order to make application development and maintenance simpler and less error-prone.
So, whether you choose to develop your applications with the help of our low-code platform SmartGuide®, kickstart your project using one of our pre-built apps or engage us or one of our partners to do the work for you, we’re here to help you deploy better applications in record time. Visit us at https://www.alphinat.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Certain statements in this document, including those which express management’s expectations or estimations with regard to the Company’s future performance “constitute «forward-looking statements” as understood by applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements are, of necessity, based on a certain number of estimates and hypotheses; while management considers these to be accurate at the time they are expressed, they are inherently subject to significant uncertainties and risks on the commercial, economic and competitive levels. We advise readers that these forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other known and unknown factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied in these forward-looking statements. A number of factors could cause significant differences between actual results and those described in forward-looking statements. These include, but are not limited to, the Company’s capacity to increase acceptance of its products on the market, and to penetrate new markets; the potential existence of defects or undetected problems in the Company’s products; the Company’s ability to manage its growth; the Company’s ability to compete with others; potential commitments; maintaining the Company’s intellectual property rights and defending against litigation putting those rights in question; the Company’s reliance on the knowledge of its key personnel; and the Company’s access to sufficient capital to finance its future needs. This is a partial and non-exhaustive list of factors that could bear on any of our forward-looking statements. Investors are advised to not rely unduly on forward-looking statements. This advisory applies to all forward-looking statements, whether expressed orally or in writing, attributed to Alphinat or to any individual expressing them in the name of the Company. The Company is under no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements, whether to reflect new information, future events, or other circumstances. Risks and uncertainties that bear on the Company are described in greater detail in the Company’s Annual Report.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
For further information please contact:
Mr. Curtis Page
Chief Executive Officer
(514) 398-9799 ext 225
 Dynamics 365 is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
 Amanda™ is a registered trademark of Granicus